Easter to make with gkids

luvstocraftMarch 25, 2011

Ran across this site with a couple cute projects to do with the little ones. Easy plastic egg wreath, some chennile stem flowers, and a wall hanging idea. Enjoy!

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter projects

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
slinkey

Cute idea for the wreath and so simple too.
I can see tucking flowers or small satin bows in between the eggs too.
The pipe cleaner flowers are fun to make. I've made them with the kids at school. They were always a hit...I just added a colored pom pom for the center.
TFS Luvs..
jane

Bookmark   March 25, 2011 at 2:20PM
phonegirl

Luvs, I've made several of the wreaths and given as gifts for Easter. I enjoyed seeing her flowers made out of pipe cleaners too.

Punk

Bookmark   March 25, 2011 at 11:49PM
nana2010_gw

Very cute, I think my DGD would like to make if she can take time from her school work.
NanaK

Bookmark   March 26, 2011 at 8:47AM
kathleen_li

Cute , Luvs! I have to get some spray for the eggs to make them more natural looking. The spray makes the paints stick better to the plastic.

Bookmark   March 26, 2011 at 6:52PM
luvstocraft

Kathleen, do you use the Krylon matte 1311? I've used it for years and love it. I've never really tried painting any of the plastic eggs--I do like the speckled look to them though.

Nana, your little one needs time for "play" too, hope she enjoys her schoolwork. ;o)

Jane, a pom pom sounds easier than the way the did the center. Bet you were a really fun teacher!

Punk, you are just a dyamo--bet your friends loved your gift. These are sort of like your topiaries aren't they?

I should get the supplies together and see if my little DGD would like to do one. We mostly play with her new puppy now, but maybe she'd enjoy a craft too.

Luvs

Bookmark   March 27, 2011 at 2:27PM
More Discussions
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™