Snowflakes Keep Falling On My Head TS

christmascandyMarch 13, 2013

We have had several snowstorms in the last few days so I set a snowflake themed table using my Debbie Mumm snowflake plates.

The snowflakes I used as chargers are from DT, The red flatware is from Ross, the rhinestone napkin ring is HL after Christmas clearance, and everything else is TS.

The candyshot is a bit blurry , sorry.

I am having problems with the centerpiece picture.

I didn't feel like lighting all of the candles and they don't show up that well in daylight anyway, LOL

It is supposed to be in the 70's on Friday, go figure.

Candy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nana2010_gw

Love your table Candy, the red tablecloth shows off your Debbie Mum plates and snowflakes perfectly. I think the rhinestone napkins rings add just the right amount of sparkle.
If you don't mind, would you keep the snow there?
We have to travel across the state on Friday to attend my DD's wedding in Pittsburgh on Saturday.
The weather can be so unpredictable in March snow one day and temps in the 60s or 70s the next.
TFS
Nana

Bookmark   March 13, 2013 at 2:56PM
maximavswife

I love the centerpiece Candy! And of course the plates :-) Perfect table for the crazy weather we have been having!

Kath

Bookmark   March 13, 2013 at 5:17PM
jeannespines

Yes, cool snowman centerpc, candy! Love how you can see right thru him!! (crystal clear!)

Love those Mumm plates & napkins & the 'sparkly' snowflakes! So ready for Spring here but the snow still loves us! I put away my Winterfrost Winter dishes (hoping to share Spring sometime soon!) TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   March 13, 2013 at 10:43PM
phonegirl

Candy, wow, your dishes, glasses, napkins and cups all match! I love your blingy napkin rings you bought at HL. Your cp snowman w/candle holders is perfect for this setting.

Punk

Bookmark   March 13, 2013 at 11:53PM
Fun2BHere

The chargers and napkin rings really bring home the snow theme of your pretty table. I know those of you who live in colder climates are tired of snow, but I love the idea of it because we never get any.

Bookmark   March 17, 2013 at 2:46PM
sunnyca_gw

Love the red tablecloth with the blues & white, really gives it a cheery boost! The red on silverware ties it in with rest. Cute snowman centerpiece. You could use those battery candles in it, safer around kids ,GKS! Jan

Bookmark   March 17, 2013 at 5:57PM
More Discussions
Mardi Gras Breakfast
Getting ready for tomorrow. For more information and...
oldalgebra
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
bumping up links to our Inspiration Albums
http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2812708/inspiration-pictures-reminder...
Purplemoon
Let's Celebrate Pi Day!
The table is set. Grab a hat and a noise maker and...
oldalgebra
Judith (Sweet Designs blog)
Hi everyone. I have checked her blog numerous times...
marylmi
Sponsored Products
WS-W2116 Vortex 16" 18W LED Outdoor Wall Light
LBC Lighting
Organizational Tote - Loll Designs
$139.00 | HORNE
Alyssa Left Arm Outdoor Loveseat with Cushions
Grandin Road
Home Decorators Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Home Decorators Collection Rugs
Home Depot
Gus Modern | Delano Chair - Quick Ship
YLiving.com