Fisher Paykel RF170ADX1 counter depth french doors anyone?

thedorkMarch 13, 2013

http://www.curtos.com/products/Fisher-Paykel/fpk/rf170adx1.html

Please share your experience - any issues with the fridge? Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
SparklingWater

I don't have this model, but am considering a Fisher Paykel single door counter depth model due to a wall near the refrigerator.

Today I visited an appliance dealer to see Fisher Paykel and saw a CD FD model and CD swing door model (both unplugged). The finish is smooth stainless, on my model the handles are a tad unusual but work, the insides seemed spacious, can't comment on the light.

It so happens that three people I know (including an appliance dealer) have Fisher Paykel for similar reasons and all spoke pretty well of them: no problem with water on fridge or ice (one online complaint about ice); variable speed compressor they found to not be overly noisy and lighting was good. Interior spacious enough in fridge and freezer.

I'm going to give Fisher Paykel a try. I know the company has been purchased of late, but I'm buying now. Service is available in my area, and install specs are easy compare to what I considered prior. Customer service answers the phone and are polite and helpful.

Hope this helps you in some way.

Bookmark   March 16, 2013 at 12:35AM
thedork

Thank you very much for the info! I will go with F&P also. I like the look and what you pay for the quality.

Bookmark   March 20, 2013 at 12:25PM
Dee_Me

I have ordered the single door, without water and ice, to put in my condo. Seems to be the only fit for a compact space and counter depth. I have had a FP double door DW for 5 years and it has been fantastic so I had no second thoughts about ordering the fridge.

Bookmark   March 23, 2013 at 3:44PM
More Discussions
Any experience with a Miele or other plumbed-in coffee machine?
Heavily considering a plumbed in cva4066ss Miele coffee...
Vandit
Install Question for Subzero Undercounter UC24 BG/S Beverage Center
We're looking to install a Subzero UC24 BG/S Undercounter...
pbx2
gas oven ignitor help
I recently picked up a great amana self clean gas oven,...
billhiggs
motor for bluestar hood
I recently purchased a floor model bluestar range and...
shelly_ok
DCS Gas range review
DCS gas range review
brett_champagne
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™