Peter Rabbit

ladypat1March 24, 2011

Hello, I finally came out of my winter funk(every year, no good reason)and dug out the Easter decor. This is from my hutch and I broke the pics up, will post more later. We had 70 degree days last week, and now it may snow Friday!!

Noooooooooooo.....I think I will invent a new disorder... weather induced bipolar disorder. Up and down, up and down.

Here is a link that might be useful: Peter Rabbit

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
slinkey

So sweet and so cute and so Spring!
I love Beatrix Potter and you've collected some adorable
planters. Love all the sweet little bunnies especially the one peaking out from the flowers.
I have the same planter as yours (first pic)..I found it at a Flea Mkt..and love it.
Welcome back from your winter funk...
I can relate to your wanting to set up Spring..I did the same, but we DID get the snow - twice this wk - real bummer.
jane

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 8:07AM
nana2010_gw

I understand your winter funk. I have a giant case of it myself. We had several nice days then more than 8" of snow sleet and yuck. It is cold, overcast and dreary, very disheartening...anyway I love, love, love your display. It is so bright, colorful and whimsical.
NanaK

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 9:02AM
marylee_2010

Love your planters and your bunnies! - Marylee

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 9:51AM
excessfroufrou

So sorry about the snow. Your hutch looks darling, The basket with the verses and the blue jacket is precious, it all looks great.
Frou

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 10:13AM
jeannespines

Very Springy! I also love "planters"...you've found some really cute ones here for Spring decor! And like how you used diff eggs to personalize each one. Beatrix Potter...wonderful! TFS! Go away, snow! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 1:10PM
Purplemoon

Very sweet bunnies, and such Spring-y vignettes. I hope they brighten things up for you, sounds like winter has been rough to deal with. I'm glad you felt like decorating and sharing with us.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 7:56PM
luvstocraft

Sounds like ol man winter is really hanging on isn't he? Your planters, eggs, and bunnies are sure to brighten things up inside your home at least. You have some darling pieces. Luvs

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 11:36PM
Marlene Kindred

I SO understand your winter funk....for years I've hated February and most of March because things have been dead for too long and March just plays with us! Your Peter Rabbit decor is so cute...I have some of the same pieces...can't wait to see the rest!

Bookmark   March 25, 2011 at 10:32AM
phonegirl

Pat, this is a wonderful hutch you created with all your neat bunnie collection. Will be looking forward to seeing more. We had a snow storm this afternoon. Can't imagine seeing a 70 degree day here in MT for awhile.

Punk

Bookmark   March 26, 2011 at 12:11AM
More Discussions
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
Testing ... a pic & text.
Testing this again ... I posted one pic earlier today...
jeannespines
bumping up links to our Inspiration Albums
http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2812708/inspiration-pictures-reminder...
Purplemoon
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™