HELP! My house smells stale!
My house smells so stale and its driving me crazy. The only time it smells decent is if I'm cooking or baking. As much as I'd love to make brownies every day, that's not an option. LOL!
Here are the facts:
- South Florida location, so we're dealing with lots of humidity.
- Construction finished in April 2004
- One side of house has glass blocks instead of windows. This happens to be the side that contains both bathrooms and the laundry room. Who was the genius that thought up that!?!
- Tile floor throughout, which I mop with bleach and water once a week.
- No mold issues (at least not that I'm aware of)
- A/C is usually set to 76 or 77 degrees
I have tried everything from Plug-Ins to scented candles which only provide temporary relief.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated.