just some pix for you

PurplemoonMarch 31, 2013

I did this arrangement in my stacked plates a few years ago, just thought I'd show it again since I missed out sharing anything this year.

And the next photos are ideas I saw and liked for Spring decor....

for those of you with the lovely large tureens, how neat to put arrangements in like this Easter one!

and a couple of cute Easter ideas I've saved.

cute Easter cake ;o)

hugs, Karen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Karen, all of these are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. We ended up with company from out of the country so will try to get my pictures posted later this week.

Punk

Bookmark   March 31, 2013 at 4:59PM
luvstocraft

Your stacked plates were so pretty. Enjoyed seeing the other decorations as well. Thanks for sharing.

Bookmark   March 31, 2013 at 11:57PM
Marlene Kindred

Thanks for sharing the ideas Karen....like them all! I'm always amazed at how pretty the simple things can be like the ceramic birds on the candlesticks...now why didn't I think of that??

Love your stacked plates too!! Do you have those glued together or do you just stack them? I can't remember.

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 1:31PM
sunnyca_gw

Glad you shared I didn't see that stacked plates before-elegant!! The green birdies one looks so fresh & like spring!! Cake is so easy to do could get it decorated in about 10 minutes.!! TFS Jan

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 7:44PM
Purplemoon

Marlene, I live with cats....my plates are glued. Especially with Jazz aka Trouble around. But its the glue we all swore by on Garden Junk Forum (GE Silicon II for doors 'n windows, clear). And its easy to remove with a razor blade. I've been thinking about taking the Walmart sundae cup off the top for a change. I saw some stacked plates with a cloche on top and it was really pretty!

Jan, thank you. I was doing my stack plates for every single holiday and season, but have really slacked off lately. And yet they are a favorite thing to decorate...go figure! I've always said with these things you get a lot of bang for your buck!

I love the birds on the candlestick holders. I need to do stuff like that. I love birds (and bunnies) in decor all seasons.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 8:11PM
slinkey

I've missed seeing your stacked plates Karen..so pretty to see.
The other pics really inspire..so many nice ideas - that
say 'why didn't I think of that' !
Thanks..
jane

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 12:04AM
Fun2BHere

Gorgeous! I love some of the inspiration pictures you found and posted, too, especially the green birds on the white candlesticks.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 1:31PM
jeannespines

Always love your stacked plate photos!! Gorgeous! & the others are all quite inspirational, too ... I esp like the candlesticks w/the birds. The holiday got by me this yr, too...kids comes & also got to visit kids on Easter Sun ...a good Easter. TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   April 4, 2013 at 4:14PM
More Discussions
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
Not finding any inexpensive beanie baby duckies and . . .
I expect the nearer to Easter it gets, the higher the...
oldalgebra
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
Sponsored Products
Artifort | Extens 22-In. Three-Door Cabinets
YLiving.com
Design House 512657 Cameron 1-Light Wall Sconce - Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish - 512
$59.99 | Hayneedle
Mohawk Licorice 20 in. x 34 in. Memory Foam Bath Mat 046607
$26.25 | Home Depot
Antique Pewter Chandelier 9-Light
PLFixtures
Monarch Antique Bronze Twelve-Light Chandelier with Golden Shadow/Champagne Roya
Bellacor
100 Lizard Cocktail Napkins
$78.00 | Horchow
House of Troy Deco Basket Brass Swing Arm Wall Lamp
Lamps Plus
Brown Moroccan 4-Light Antique Brass Multi Light Pendant
Lamps Plus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™