San Diego Area art and craft fair

socalartsandcraftsNovember 10, 2006

The holidays are upon us and that means the search is on for unique gifts to give this holiday season. Come join us for the So Cal Arts and Crafts Expo and sell your unique handmade work to eager holiday buyers. Our shows are one of a kind and you will not want to miss this great opportunity to showcase and sell your arts and crafts. Our shows are hassle free and convenient! All you have to do is apply and once accepted arrive at the show and sell your items. No hassling with tent set up or hauling tables or chairs we provide everything for you. The Scottish Rite Center is located across from the Mission Valley Mall with convenient access to all major freeways. Space is limited so don't delay! Apply today by visiting the Exhibitor Info Page of our website www.SoCalArtsandCrafts.com!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosegardner

Hi everyone........I'm new on this panel today and was so happy to have found it. I'm not a potter how-ever I do love painting ceramics and wood bird houses as well. I'm going to my 2nd ceramic show in San Bernardino Orange Show I believe if my dates are right on January 12, 13. I'm very new to painting ceramics but I have someone just a round the cornner from me who has a house and garage she turned into a ceramic shop. I'm so happy to have moved to this area as finding ceramic shops is hard to fine anymore. Well..now I have a place to come and questions if I get stuck.

Bookmark   December 30, 2006 at 6:52AM
More Discussions
porcelain teaset
I am wondering if anyone can help me find any information...
vmarin315
Ceramic Wall
What is the best way to clean Ceramic Wall tiles?
chrispitt
vintage nativity set
I'm looking for a nativity set that was popular in...
ybdull
Firing a second glaze on commercial tiles?
Hi, I usually post in the kitchen forum, but hope you...
Angie_DIY
Received Kilm
I received a Kilm from my Aunt it is a small 110 electric...
Jean Bo
Sponsored Products
Safavieh Lyndhurst Collection Black/Ivory Rug (8' x 11')
Overstock.com
AFD Home Amiata Fiberstone Pergola
Beyond Stores
Buckle Wicker Outdoor Lamp
$332.00 | FRONTGATE
Elk Lighting 93-9118 Hampden Ave Table Lamp - 93-9118
$178.00 | Hayneedle
Textured Lines Rug 9' x 12' - BLUE
$3,599.00 | Horchow
Stone Floral Rug
$19.99 | zulily
Worthy Leather Bench - Brighton Energy Pink
Joybird Furniture
Safavieh Indoor/ Outdoor Oceanview Natural/ Brown Rug (6'7 Round)
Overstock.com
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™