Anyone........

Kathy_in_DelawareNovember 16, 2003

Anyone doing any projects with clay? This forum has been so slow moving, Im just curious is anyone is doing anything and if theyd care to share.

Kathy...... whos not doing much with her polymer lately :(

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosie_ga

Has been slow....I need to get mine out and make some faces. I have some new torso molds coming in the mail so that will be a new adventure. I just got some new Hearty Clay.......have you played with that? it's air-dried and it stays flexible after drying. I have seen some rose and gardenia petals made from this clay that were astounding. So delicate and real looking.

Bookmark   November 16, 2003 at 11:47AM
Kathy_in_Delaware

Rosie,
No I havent heard about the hearty clay. Where do you buy it? Sounds like a interesting medium.
Kathy

Bookmark   November 16, 2003 at 11:31PM
pam5

The walmart near me quit caring pol. clay. I have to go 40 miles to get it. I love it. I took my kitchen door handles and covered half with clay, bake and put real small flowers from wall paper on them then sealed. They are real nice. I need my clay! God Bless, Pam5

Bookmark   March 30, 2004 at 2:02PM
rosie_ga

sorry it's been a while since I've visited this site.....going to converse a bit more........the Hearty clay I got at Garden Ridge.....I think they are mainly in Texas although we have them in Georgia. It makes the most delicate flower blossoms because it can be made soooo thin.

Bookmark   April 2, 2004 at 2:05PM
More Discussions
Bisque BArrel Firing
Is it possible to bisque fire in a barrel? I tried...
DouglasWaltz
porcelain teaset
I am wondering if anyone can help me find any information...
vmarin315
Any Polymer clay qustions????
Hi, I am a polymer clay artist. I see that there were...
elaineinnj
Home made polymer clay
Hi, everyone. I'm new to this forum, I hang out on...
Rusty
Ceramics/China Enthusiasts Forums, Clubs?
Hello, Does anyone know of any china enthusiast forums,...
davidnc
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™