Stove top extender or gap protector

cmw123March 30, 2012

My oven/stove top is right next to my refrigerator. I have found stove top extenders to fill the gap between the stove top and the counter top but I need one to protect the refrigerator from spills, too. Has anyone seen such a thing?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Would this work possibly between your stove and refrigerator?

'Slips in space between counter top and stove to prevent kitchen crumbs, grease and mess from falling through and accumulating. No longer will you have to clean this hard to reach space. Made of aluminum with a hidden magnetized strip that holds it securely in place. 1-1/2' wide x 20' long.'

Here is a link that might be useful: Oven Spill Gaurd

    Bookmark   March 31, 2012 at 8:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have one of those to use between my stove and fridge but it's not quite long enough. It is plastic.

    Bookmark   April 1, 2012 at 1:01AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
High end appliances thermador vs. dacor
I currently have dacor ovens. I am trying decide brands...
Single Electric Wall Oven: WHY is it so hard to find a good one?
Hi everyone! We are finally WELL underway with our...
Need Advice on Best Gas Range/Cooktop for Short Person
I will be getting either a new gas cooktop or a dual-fuel...
Replacing slide in range with range top
Would like to remove current stove/oven and install...
Need A New Keurig - Suggestions?
Our Keurig at the lake bit the dust. The single cup...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™