New Clay

rosie_gaFebruary 23, 2002

Has anyone ordered the Kato clay? I'm waiting for delivery. But I want it NOW........Patience is not one of my virtues.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ArtsyCraftsy

I was set to order some last Saturday, but then my eyes landed upon a box of Sculpey III that I have had left over from teaching. I can't justify buying this new clay while I still have 88 packs of Sculpey! But yet I'm not wild about this Sculpey at all. It feels like I'll never get this all used :-(

Bookmark   February 25, 2002 at 11:50AM
akaLia

I tried ordering it, thinking that 24.99 was such a good deal, but something happened in the checkout process. I reported it and heard back that the problem was solved. But when I went back again, I couldn't find anything about the 24.99 deal. :--(
I really want to try the translucent. I was experimenting some over the weekend and so unhappy with the results (plaquing/airbubbles?)
Karen, 88 packs??? Do you have every color of the rainbow?!

Bookmark   February 25, 2002 at 7:53PM
ArtsyCraftsy

Not hardly, lol! I mostly have basic colors(primary & secondary), some flourescents(they are good to mix in to take the dullness out of the other colors), and black & white in multiples- whatever I picked up at the crafts store when they were running sales.
Lia, I hear you on the air bubbles- they are a thorn in my side, too!

Bookmark   February 25, 2002 at 9:44PM
More Discussions
pots cracking way after firing
Hello everyone, I have some cracking/breaking issues...
Lorraine76
cat plates
Is there a market for these purchased cat plates from...
Love1cat4me
Need help with baking clay
To make a long story short, I had to have one of my...
mangomoon
Hobby glaze - water resistant
Hi there I'm looking for a hobby glaze and hoping someone...
juliestuart
very old dried out glazes
I haven't fired anything in almost 15 years. I have...
cbgtennis
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™