Sweets for my sweet

maximavswifeFebruary 13, 2011

I made up some cupcakes yesterday and decided to put together this table today for the sweetest guy in my world, DH. The plates are paper from Target clearance last year. They sit atop my DGM's Candlewick plates. The red tray is a Christmas clearance find from several years ago. I put together the cupcake stand using some thrift finds glued together w/ E6000 glue. The tablecloth is from WM. The love bears are from DT and everything else I got from shopping the house. My "sweetie" has to always have candy available to keep his sweet levels up :)

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Sweets for my Sweet

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

Oh, your sweets for your sweetie look so GOOD! Love the red tray & how you elevated the cupcakes on your glass totem that you made! All the candies & cookies add to it even more! TFS! Enjoy! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   February 13, 2011 at 5:14PM
slinkey

SWEET!!
Cute table..Your cupcakes look sooo good. I like how you created that stand to give them height on that red tray..nice idea....Speaking of 'that red tray' - in my house, all those candies on it would not last last beyond picture taking!

I hope your sweetie enjoyed everything...I think you're sweet for putting this together for him.

jane

Bookmark   February 13, 2011 at 8:08PM
phonegirl

Kath, Sweet table! Love the little hearts the candies are in and the bears are so cute. The cupcakes look yummy and I like how you created the stand for them too.

Let us know if this worked for DH's sweet level.LOL So glad you are posting more on here.

Punk

Bookmark   February 13, 2011 at 8:14PM
maximavswife

Thank you for the sweet (pun intended lol) comments:)
Punk, I found the glass hearts on clearance at HL on Friday night. I almost didn't get them but for only a dollar each how could I resist?
DH loved his special table! He keeps going over to it to keep his sweet levels up lol!

Bookmark   February 13, 2011 at 8:27PM
christmascandy

How "SWEET"

Save a cupcake for me! They look yummy.
Any time I don't get something I was looking at, I always regret it later. So glad you got the glass hearts.

Very cute table.

TFS,
Candy

Bookmark   February 13, 2011 at 10:25PM
phonegirl

Kath, keep posting here and you won't pass up anything you might be able to use on one of your tables.LOL They are perfect on your table.

Punk

Bookmark   February 13, 2011 at 10:58PM
nana2010_gw

VERY Sweet table. I'm glad your DH enjoyed it.
NanaK

Bookmark   February 14, 2011 at 8:16AM
luvstocraft

Love the way you displayed those pretty cupcakes! And the design on the plates, your cute little lovey bears--all make a really pretty table. Glad your DH enjoyed it too--how could anyone not! ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   February 16, 2011 at 2:31PM
More Discussions
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
Judith (Sweet Designs blog)
Hi everyone. I have checked her blog numerous times...
marylmi
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™