Girl's bathroom - Photos please!

dvarnellMarch 13, 2012

Looking for good inspiration photos for my daughters' bathroom. In particular, I am interested in countertop options. Want to do painted white cabinets with some sort of granite top but unsure what good white or pale gray granite options exist.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rmcdaniel

We are doing white cabinetry in our girls' bathroom in the new house we are building and I am leaning towards Virgina Mist granite. I love the mid-grey tone and it seems to have a softness to the look other greys don't (My youngest thinks it will look fabulous with pink!)

Bookmark   March 13, 2012 at 6:23PM
salem1772

We put in white custom vanity with white cultured marble integrated sink countertop for our daughter a couple of years ago. Awfully glad we did not go higher end. All manner of nail polish, nail polish remover, toothpaste, hair gel, etc. have either spilled or been left sitting on this countertop. Drives me nuts. Sure, it is scratched up some, but so what, it's a girl's bathroom and she's too busy looking in the mirror at this age to care about much else. I hope I get through the next few years. . .
If I can learn how to post photos, I will.

Bookmark   March 14, 2012 at 7:39PM
salem1772

First effort at posting photos. Have no idea if this will work. But following are DD bathroom.

Bookmark   March 16, 2012 at 10:00PM
phiwwy

i am using a caesarstone (nougat, blizzard or similar) for my daughter's bath. it's nail-polish proof! i also am using a white vanity, also white subway tile. good luck!

Bookmark   March 29, 2012 at 10:06AM
More Discussions
Microsilk vs. Air Tub (Jason) OR Bain Ultra
Apologies for the additional thread. I realize there...
divotdiva
Opinions on Water Creation Vanities??
I am strongly considering the Water Creation 72"...
likewhatyoudo
What do you think about jets and rain shower?
Any body going with or have them already in their shower? DH...
houserookie
tile layout help master bath
I am planning to use 18 x18 on the floor and same tile...
abick2
Which latricrete products for full shower build?
I'm a bit confused about all the various Latricrete...
cataan
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™