What would you call this?

alisandeNovember 21, 2013

This came with my 4Runner, and I'd like to try to sell it. But it would help if I knew what it's called. Pictured is one end of it. (The other end is identical.) It's about 58" long, and the two ends fit into the sides of the car above the storage area. Then you can pull out a sort of shade to cover whatever you have in the back of the SUV.

My description is awkward; I'm hoping you can help me do better. And I'm hoping this accessory has a name.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Never mind.....I found out it's called a cargo cover. This thread can scroll down.

    Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 9:06PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
want to purchase new Car
Hi guys .i want to purchase new car but I am confused..need...
Bill Payday
Car suddenly accelerats
This morning my wife was driving our 2013 Chrysler...
Cost to replace a 99 Buick head Gasket
My grandson 99 Buick blew a head gasket after the thermostat...
Nissan 350Z P1757
My car Nissan 350Z 2007 has an issue. Trouble codes...
truck locked up tight
350 in 96 1500 locked up tight. Just driving down the...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™