ISO Uniform Bottles for Niche

vdinliMarch 29, 2012

I am looking for colored plastic or metal bottles to hold soap, shampoo in the Niche. I have looked in the usual stores and online and the only ones I can find are the too small 4 oz or 8oz version. I seem to vaguely remember someone on here posted final pics with some colored bottles but I don't remember who it was and I can't find the pics now. Our Niche ended up in a visible location for lack of a better spot. The big costco sized bottles are distracting from the nice tile job.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tina_ma

Hi, I found a couple of right-sized frosted pump bottles that had product still in them for $5 in a discount store. Since they were just the right size, I felt no pain in dumping out the product and simply using the bottles. I wasn't able to remove the product labeling, but since the bottles are frosted, I can tell which of my potions is which from the color. I've sized my niche to accommodate them. Hope this gives you more ideas.

Bookmark   March 30, 2012 at 10:56AM
vdinli

Thanks for the idea, Tina. I will see if our dollar store has something that I could use.

Bookmark   March 30, 2012 at 11:03AM
aa62579

Do a search on Boston Rounds. You can often find them in clear, cobalt, amber, green, white, etc.

Bookmark   March 30, 2012 at 2:15PM
More Discussions
American Standard Vormax Toilet
Does any one have an experience with this toilet? http://www.americanstandard-us.com/vormax/ I...
David
Has anyone seen an interior door handle like this in the States?
Sorry for the link but I couldn't find an image to...
ceezeecz
if studs are 16' apart, can i have a 24' medicine cab recessed?
can the builder recess a medicine cabinet wider than...
srg215
Bathtub width - Kohler Archer?
I am looking for a bathtub that has a deeper soak (my...
lineterry
Does anyone know where to sell a brand new vanity
looking to sell locally only and tried craigslist this...
matdrew
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™