Hello, I hope someone here could give me some hints to solve my problem.
I have a Geo Metro 96, and three days ago I had the radiator coolant changed. Yesterday the engine overheated (The mark on the paneal reached the red area) when I was driving home. That never happened before, and when I checked at the radiator, there was no coolant, it was vaporized or something. I added some water, but when I got home it was vaporized too, not as much as the first time, though. I added some water again and there seems to be no leak. What could be the problem?