gas prices heading back up

bill_hOctober 1, 2005

seems like gas prices are heading back uo toward 3.00 a gal.,at least here in the detroit area.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
johndeere

Its going up here also.It went to $3.19 today after being $2.99 for a awhile and it was down to $2.79 before the last hurricane.

There also lining there pockets off the consumer for propane LP now that winter is getting closer.$1.69 and thats probably just the beginning.

Bookmark   October 1, 2005 at 10:23PM
vstech

my local station put baggs over their pumps. the big stations are up to 3.39 Here in NC

Bookmark   October 1, 2005 at 11:08PM
gary__

For regular? I thought I was getting ripped paying $2.59!

Bookmark   October 2, 2005 at 12:27PM
steve_o

I passed one store selling regular diesel for US$3.189/gallon. Lucky for me I filled up on premium diesel the night before at "just" $2.899/gallon.

Bookmark   October 2, 2005 at 1:40PM
puzzlefan

I bought my Prius last February (had been on order for 5 months). Haven't regretted it and not just because of gas prices. My grandson was whining about how he couldn't afford to do anything with his friends as his dad limits his allowance. I told him firmly ride your bike to school, walk and drive at least 5 miles below the speed limit if you have to drive. Skip the extraneous running around. Bet his money will go a lot further if he follows my advice. Actually I expect gas prices, hurricane or not, to be around 3.60 by mid summer 2006. Oil reserves are not the property of the USA and any country that wants to sell elsewhere is fine by me. It's time to change american priorities, if gas prices go high enough, that just might happen.

Bookmark   October 7, 2005 at 7:25PM
More Discussions
dump my buick rendezvous?
Do you know the Buick Rendezvous? Mine has been outstanding...
handywidow
Tire Question
I have a 2007 Honda Ridgeline with 13,000 miles (yes,...
momrox4
car alarm going off at odd times
We have a Hyundai that suddenly decided the entire...
Chickey Wingz
Blown tire on a dying car........
Well, in my other post I talked about how my transmission...
catherinet
want to purchase new Car
Hi guys .i want to purchase new car but I am confused..need...
Bill Payday
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™