Wall mount heated towel bar

moussyMarch 22, 2014

Can anyone weigh in on this topic? I've seen some past discussions, but still have questions. I'm mostly looking at Myson Pearl 8 ($250-$300 depending on components) at 110 watts and the Amba Jeeves E-straight 150-175 watts but much pricier at $750. These are provided by my plumber. I have considering shopping online, but I'm not sure if there is a difference in quality or just price. Both units are relatively the same size and style. I do not need a unit capable of heating my bathroom, just my towels. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
raehelen

Good morning Moussy,

I don't know either of these brands. I have a Warmly Yours Infinity model. I like mine, and one reason I chose this one is that a programmable timer is included. Be sure to check on this, as it is definitely handier than having to remember to turn it on and off. If you have to add the cost of a timer, keep that in mind when you are comparing.

I found much better prices than you were quoted online at Amazon. I would do a little more research before buying through your plumber, or see if he will match Amazon's price.

Here is a link that might be useful: one seller on Amazon

Bookmark   March 22, 2014 at 4:28PM
More Discussions
Need advice on shower valve location!!!
We are considering a fixed wall or glass divider for...
aboutdabass
Textured tile on the floor of shower for safety?
I read this suggestion somewhere, has anyone used this...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Question for Bill or other expert about Redguard waterproofing
Bill, Hope you recall I posted the whirlpool / shower...
lenitsa
Does anyone have a partial glass partition for their shower?
I've seen quite a few photos of new showers with just...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Cultured Marble vs onyx collection vs solid surface shower pan
1st off, I am a long time lurker in these forums and...
dmsohio
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™