Blue star French door ELECTRIC oven. Opinions?

litebagsMarch 24, 2014

looking at BS French door 30" ELECTRIC Anyone have. Any views? It seems to have great features.
3 years ago We installed Blue S cooktop 36" w/ 6 burners and on opposite side of kitchen a French door 30" gas. I am not a baker. I generally use oven only a little
HOWEVER since acquiring this blue star I use the oven a lot more. Having it high on the wall and the ability to get close to the racks... Eg not reach in and over a door is a great incentive! Really.
Was concerned about 30" as we have generally had larger or two ovens. The cavity is quite spacious. I can place several cookie sheets in at one go. Capacity is actually greater than my old 30" thermador electric below counter oven This is because a lot of the venting and insulation space is on top and below, not in side. We are satisfied customers!!!
Now in another home and are planning an upgrade

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
arch13

They were shown at a home show in spring of 2013 but just released for sale last week, so it seems that they're essentially brand new to the market. I doubt you'll find much feedback on reliability/performance. They do, however, certainly excel in the looks department *drool*

Bookmark   March 24, 2014 at 4:01PM
More Discussions
Replacing slide in range with range top
Would like to remove current stove/oven and install...
itsmekelli
Best customer service for wall ovens?
I posted this comment to an older thread lamenting...
Mrs. Porchman
Anyone with a double oven range wish they had gone with wall ovens?
My DH thought we'd get a double oven range, but I like...
happyallison
Induction + Teppanyaki match?
Hi all, We are beginning our new build. Before we...
twobelles
plumbed miele steam
i went to gaggenau showroom and the employee said that...
housebuilder14
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™