The Pink Cupcakes

kathleen_liJanuary 29, 2011

For those who asked. And maybe 1 min. a cupcake, not counting loading the icing bag.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pink Rose Cupcakes

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
slinkey

Saw this last night on your blog Kathleen..but didn't have time to comment. You did a splendid job. They look just as lovely in the pink as in the white.
MY Grdtr is away for the weekend (with her Dad) and when she gets back, I will definitely show her your pink ones - since that's the color she wants to make them. I watched the tutorial you posted on 'how to'..seems simple enough.
I love the idea and am looking forward to doing them.
TFS

jane

Bookmark   January 29, 2011 at 9:54PM
luvstocraft

They are so pretty and yummy looking. Not a good idea to have things like that around here--they just keep calling to us until they are all gone to waist. Nope, didn't misspell the word, they will end up on our waist, hips, thighs, tummy--you get the idea! LOL

Luvs

Bookmark   January 29, 2011 at 10:05PM
phonegirl

Kathleen, your pink rose cupcakes look sweet. Sounds like you have got the roses down pat. 1 minute is pretty darn fast. I really like your Villeroy and Boch Tea Pot. Food looks great and poor DH had to wait for the photo shoot before eating. That was great!

Punk

Bookmark   January 30, 2011 at 2:09AM
ladypat1

You did a really nice job on those cupcakes. I forwarded your post and the tutorial to my daughter who is the expert "pretty food" baker in the family. Her reply was " SO you want ME to make these???" Absolutely, better than me! LOL

Pat

Bookmark   January 30, 2011 at 5:57AM
nana2010_gw

YUM Kathleen!!
The cupcakes look delicious. I love the little heart plates. The Tea Pot is beautiful. The food looked so good your husband just couldn't wait. He is a good sport, I think.
NanaKaren

Bookmark   January 30, 2011 at 10:15AM
excessfroufrou

Yep, I knew it the pink would be my favorite. Your food looks delish, and photographed to perfection. I know the snow is getting old to everyone across the country. It reached 70 degrees here yesterday and it was heavenly. DH played golf and I worked in the yard all day.
Frou

Bookmark   January 30, 2011 at 10:31AM
jeannespines

Snow...snow...& more snow! You're getting hit harder than us, kathleen...but it is still snowing here, too! This too shall pass... (right?)

What pretty pink cupcakes ...perfect for V-day mo. too! They look so lovely on those lace heart plates. Ummmm...making me hungry! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   January 30, 2011 at 10:51AM
More Discussions
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
Not finding any inexpensive beanie baby duckies and . . .
I expect the nearer to Easter it gets, the higher the...
oldalgebra
After Christmas
Simple table. As a lot of you know, my son & 3...
yachter123
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
Winter decor gone, here's Valentines
Just changed out the items on my kitchen table. I really...
luvstocraft
Sponsored Products
Avalon Pendant
Lightology
Eros Pink Circle Rings Giclee Glow Plug-In Swag Pendant
Lamps Plus
David Bromstad "Out of the Woods" Artwork
Grandin Road
Contemporary Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Anji Mountain Rugs Crimson Red 8 ft. x 10
Home Depot
Set of Four Tommy Bahama African Pink Napkins
$29.50 | FRONTGATE