Chrysler 300C and Dodge Charger

EaglesInFloridaAugust 11, 2005

I would appreciate any input re the Chrysler 300C and the new Dodge Charger(Hemi Engine on both). I am considering purchasing one as my primary car (getting rid of the company Taurus and purchasing/leasing one of these)..thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
earthworm

I have owned several Chryslers in the past - easy to work on and cheap(quality-wise) ! But you will have to decide for yourself.
Good to see an "American" car being considered..with the much more practical Diesel engine even I would be interested..

Bookmark   August 12, 2005 at 9:47AM
bill_h

german cars are cool! i like the 300, didnt like the charger when i 1st saw it but its grown on me. too bad you cant get the diesel in them here in the u.s. too bad daimler didnt get rid of the chrysler name when they took over, chrysler name has alot of bad quality issues assoiated with it.

Bookmark   August 15, 2005 at 10:13AM
johndeere

Who needs a Hemi with these gas prices and the need for a nation wide lowered speed limit?

Bookmark   August 16, 2005 at 11:50PM
christopherh

The lowered speed limit in the 70s worked because the cars had carburetors. Today's injected engines won't see any manageable difference at the 55 limit as it did 30 years ago. Funny thing though, we have an interstate type highway here in VT (Route 7)and the limit is still 55 mph. And the other day they caught a kid in one of those useless Corvettes doing 140 in that 55 zone. He thought he could outrun those 2 way radios.

Bookmark   August 17, 2005 at 7:50AM
bill_h

earthworm, american car being considered????? chrysler is a german company and the above models are built in canada. not that theres anything wrong with that, but chrysler is no more or less "american" than toyota , honda, hyundai etc.

Bookmark   August 18, 2005 at 12:23AM
More Discussions
Problem with remote starter
I had a remote starter (AS-1780) installed on my 2014...
coryL
Consumer reports
I can't find a Consumer Reports Used car buying guide....
evaf555
Tire Question
I have a 2007 Honda Ridgeline with 13,000 miles (yes,...
momrox4
Cost to Replace Car Battery?
DH took our 2005 Jaguar X-Type into the dealer for...
chisue
dump my buick rendezvous?
Do you know the Buick Rendezvous? Mine has been outstanding...
handywidow
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™