Skirted Toilet with Washlet

ctkathyFebruary 12, 2013

I thought this would be easier but I do need help. I'm looking for a skirted toilet, preferably Toto. I have two Totos now and have been happy.

I'd also like a washlet, probably the Bio Bidet. I want the sizes of these two items to coordinate so I'm tring to stay away from a Toto that is narrow. And which Bio Bidet?

Thank you

My style is traditional so nothing too contemporary, but the toilet will be in a WC room.

I had looked at the Aimes but don't hear much about it. How about the Vespin? Someone posted that their Aquia was too narrow for their washlet, so I'm staying away from the Aquia. Any experience with matching up a washlet with a Toto?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
herring_maven

ctkathy: "m staying away from the Aquia. Any experience with matching up a washlet with a Toto? "

We have a Toto Vespin II, and, on it, an Inax Clessence. They match.

Because of our family's Japanese roots and connections, we did not seriously consider any brands of "shower" toilet seats other than Toto and Inax. (Washlet is a registered trademark of Toto, so any non-Toto seat cannot be a Washlet.)

Inax invented the category of toilet seats that perform, and in Japan, Inax and Toto vie for dominance in that category the way that Chevy and Ford fight over the pick-up market in the United States. The role that second-tier players like Dodge and Toyota and Nissan play in the pick-up wars here is taken by Toshiba and Panasonic in the toilet seat wars in Japan, No other players come close.

Do you know who makes the Bio Bidet? I don't. Apparently, it is an American brand, applied to a seat made in Asia.

Toto seats fit Inax toilets and Inax seats fit Toto toilets. You can mix and match with confidence. We prefer the two-wand design of the Inax seats to the one-wand design of the Toto seats.

Bookmark   February 13, 2013 at 2:07AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ctkathy

I wasn't going to do the Toto washlet because reviews made me think I wouldn't like the spray pattern. I could consider the Inax toilet and bidet seat but not many choice of toilets. I think I would prefer choosing a Toto toilet and an Inax bidet seat. Which Inax bidet seat?

Bookmark   February 13, 2013 at 3:41PM
More Discussions
Anyone installed a Geberit in wall tank?
DH is getting ready to do the install in a 2 x 4 wall,...
numbersjunkie
tile drywall corner transition
I'm trying to figure out how to complete the corner...
mattt19
Shower glass strong enough to hold towel?
We will be getting semi-frameless glass shower walls....
risforremodel
My afterthought bathroom REVEAL
I was doing a major remodel on a guest bathroom and...
shappy22
So upset about marble floor
This is how my expensive marble basket weave floor...
aiallega
Sponsored Products
KOHLER Toilets Barrington 2-Piece 1.4 GPF Pressure Lite Elongated Toilet with
Home Depot
Yorkville White Elongated Bowl Toilet
Overstock.com
AICO Furniture - Chateau Beauvais Wood Trim Sofa -...
Great Furniture Deal
Periwinkle & Green Mediterranean Comforter Set
$159.99 | zulily
King Organza Dust Skirt - CHESTNUT
$399.90 | Horchow
Country Ridge 6-piece Twin-size Comforter Set
Overstock.com
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™