Car Still Wasting Gas After Minor Repairs (Confused)
I'm driving a 93 Pontiac Grand Am SE with a 6 cylinder engine. The car is up to 111,700 miles now. The car loves gas and eats it at every chance it can. Theres Still No Results in the things listed below to help solve the cars Gas wasting problem.
The thing's I've Completed as a Project are as is
1. Got a Oil change using High Mileage Oil. And added Engine Treatment with that.
2. Added Fuel Injection Cleaner. Normally do this a couple times a month.
3. Changed out the PCV Valve.
4. Changed the Oxygen Sensor.
5. Cleaned the Mass Air Flow Sensor.
6. Cleaned out the throttle body with Throttle body spray cleaner.
7. Replaced the Air Filter.
8. Had the Fuel Filter replaced a couple months ago.
9. The Spark plugs still got awhile before needing replaced.
Any Idea's.... I did every KNOWN Gas Related problem to help save a little more on my mileage but still there is no damn increase in saving more Fuel for the Gallon.
Also my Power Steering fluid is Leaking due to a problem with the Rack and Pinion bar being cracked or something. I have taken out 12 ounces of the power steering fluid with a Turkey Baster and added a 12 ounce bottle of Lucas Stop Leak power steering fluid made for old Rack and Pinion's so far the leak is going suicidal and is dripping less each time, But still may need another treatment. Can only imagine how long it has to last lol.