Chevy Trailblazer (5 pass) cargo

photobobJuly 13, 2005

I'm going to rent a car for an upcoming trip (1000 mi. r/t) and I'll be carrying a bunch of stuff up and more back. The return trip will include a compact but awkward workbench that's 60" long. Overall 36Wx24Hx60D when lying on it's side, doesn't knock down.

I'm certain I can fit this into a Dodge Caravan, but I can save a nice chunk of change with a Chevy trailblazer. It should fit, but I'm a little concerned that the 60" length might not make it (rear seats down, tail door closed).

I'd appreciate comments from anyone familiar with the Trailblazer about whether or not it can carry this item.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
photobob

Bump down

Made the long trek across town with a tape measure to a chevy dealer and got the answer.

Thanks anyhoo...

Bookmark   July 15, 2005 at 7:29AM
johndeere

With the price of gas you might consider just buying or building a work bench locally.You could get a top notch model with the gas savings?

Bookmark   July 15, 2005 at 10:18AM
earthworm

At auction, I was able to buy some fairly nice workbenches for 0.35 cents ! Transported them with the VW Diesel pickup.

Sill, Diesel mileage or not, Johndeere has a good point..

BTW, despite the rather large size of this Chevrolet SUV, I'll bet the bench did not fit...

Bookmark   July 15, 2005 at 12:08PM
More Discussions
Brake fluid flush
I've had new brakes installed in the past. However,...
africanboy
Car
Need AWD Dodge Magnum RT
1stjfpintor
Tire Question
I have a 2007 Honda Ridgeline with 13,000 miles (yes,...
momrox4
1992 Chevy Truck 1500 running BAD!
About 2 1/2 years ago my truck was running bad, had...
arkansas_girl
too much pressure in cooling system
I have a 95 sable that lost heat about a year ago....
anggi821
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™