rain head mount & polished nickel questions
I am in the process of purchasing Rohl Polished Nickel hand free 3 func shower set/rod; 8 inch rain head; thermostatic control and 2 volume controls for my shower.
1. I need help deciding if 8 inch is wide enough to enjoy the rain shower experience. I am concerned that if I go larger, I will have an issue with less pressure causing it to be less enjoyable.
2. I also don't know whether to ceiling or wall mount it.
3. If I do wall mount it, how long should the arm be?
4. If I ceiling mount on 8 foot ceiling, how long is the arm?
5. Is there a disadvantage to a arm with a hook rather than a straight design w/wall mounting?
6. Can I mix other vendor hardware - is polished nickel the same across vendors?