Simple white shaker vanity - Recommendations? RH Hutton?

yma73February 6, 2012

I am looking for a simple white bathroom vanity with shaker doors and simple, straight lines. I'd love it to be great quality and less than $1,000. Any ideas? I've looked at several plumbing showrooms and searched a lot online. The one I like best so far is the Hutton vanity from Restoration Hardware. Unfortunately, the store near me does not have it on the floor. Does anyone know how the quality of RH vanities are? Or do you have another brand recommendation for me?

Thank you for any advice!

Here is a link that might be useful: RH Hutton vanity

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kmcg

If you look at the Stephanie and Tim finished bath thread you can see the lookalike they bought from Amazon. I think it was called the Beverly. I'll post a link to another online company I found through another post, though I'm not sure it's in the price range you're looking for.

If you're looking for a cabinet only, instead of the kind that comes with sink, top and faucets, I highly recommend Barker Cabinets. You can order the RTA cabinets to your exact dimensions, and the quality is great. But you'll have to assemble and paint them. I did my kitchen with their Shaker cabinets, painted white, and have no regrets.

Here is a link that might be useful: RH look-alike vanity

Bookmark   February 6, 2012 at 10:54PM
More Discussions
Vanities on opposite walls -- how much width?
Hey all. We are trying to design a long and narrow...
jenmendel23
Small bathroom from scratch - layout help needed
http://www.homestyler.com/designprofile/b86dc96a-7c58-42f3-8ba3-408b7c9610f2...
peace_rose
Nervous about going curbless, need to decide this week. Issues, cons?
To be quite frank, we'd be doing this for looks only....
happyallison
Uberhaus Shower Column
Hello, I am looking for any feedback anyone can lend...
johnmaks
Very Cool - New Porcelanosa Luxury Vinyl Tiles
I would love this for my walls too! And the website...
numbersjunkie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™