Anyone have the Zephyr Arc Layers, Venezia, Modena Wall hood?

JAM_SFMarch 9, 2013

Would love to hear if anyone has installed a Zephyr Arc Layers, Modena Wall or Venezia Wall over a AG 36" range. I would never use all 6 burners at once, maybe 3 max.
Any feedback on effectiveness, cleanability of filters and noise would be much appreciated!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cluelessincolorado

We've had the 36" Venezia over a 30" gas range for over a year and are quite happy with it. Small kitchen with a wall 9" to the right of the hood. Vented directly outside. We do a lot of "fragrant" cooking and it takes care of everything. Filters are washed every two to three weeks by hand, but they could go in DW. Not a silent machine by any means, especially in the higher levels, but wasn't expecting it to be. Overall I'm happy with it. HTH

Bookmark   March 9, 2013 at 6:03PM
JAM_SF

Thanks so much! Does your Venezia have that DCBL suppression technology? Supposed to make it very quiet, at least on the lower speeds.

Bookmark   March 9, 2013 at 6:18PM
cluelessincolorado

It does. I wouldn't say very quiet, but definitely tolerable on 1 and 2 for sure. 3 starts to get a little too loud to cook and talk easily to anyone in an adjoining room and 4,5, and burst very loud. Probably a good thing for me though, when I'm cooking things that need that level, I should probably be concentrating :-) We do a lot of "wok cooking" and frying/browning meat and this hood takes care of all of it. Really! I highly recommend getting it wider than your range. Our range has the larger burners at the front, and I really appreciate the deep capture area.

Bookmark   March 10, 2013 at 9:07PM
More Discussions
gas oven ignitor help
I recently picked up a great amana self clean gas oven,...
billhiggs
Anyone have one of the new Viking Dishwashers?
They have rebuilt them from the ground up this year....
mkiv808
How do you get deals on high-end appliances?
I'm pretty certain that I know what I want for my appliances....
carecooks
Any experience with a Miele or other plumbed-in coffee machine?
Heavily considering a plumbed in cva4066ss Miele coffee...
Vandit
Whirlpool Chillerator Repair Question
I posted on this issue in Electrical Wiring, but I...
amyf5
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™