He put out the engine fire, now what?
Hard as this may be to believe, my son-in-law struck a lighter to see a little better while he was working on the fuel line of his car and . . .
Miraculously, he survived unscathed and hit the engine with a kitchen fire extinguisher, putting out the fire in the process. Since then he scraped all the visible gunk out of the engine compartment. Now the car will start but won't keep running.
Any suggestions on where to start solving the problems caused by the engine fire and blast from the fire extinguisher?
If you can't resist, please go ahead and comment about open flames and gasoline vapor, but please remember that I'm not the one who did this!!!