BS or CC grill - has anyone cooked on both?

elyashFebruary 18, 2012

I have narrowed my choice to BS or CC 36 range with a 12 inch grill. I am wondering if there is any substantial difference between the grills on either of them?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jscout

I really like the grill on the CC. Capital has a line of high-end outdoor grills that's well regarded. The grill on the CC is based on Capital's outdoor grill. There are ceramic rods above the burners that helps in the heat distribution. They did step down the BTU for indoor use, but it's still more than enough. The grates are also reversible where one side has narrower bars and grease channels for meats and the other side is wider with more surface contact for fish and veggies. But honestly, I use the narrow side for everything, including fish and veggies with great results. The grease channels in the grate angle down toward the front so excess grease can be captured, kind of like a Foreman Grill. Grease that drips straight down gets vaporized below. I have to say, I like the indoor grill on the CC better than my Weber outside. Just make sure the hood is up to the task.

Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 6:35AM
More Discussions
Who makes Counter Depth fridge less than 36" wide
Hi, who makes a counter depth fridge that is only say...
Brad Goodyear
Install Question for Subzero Undercounter UC24 BG/S Beverage Center
We're looking to install a Subzero UC24 BG/S Undercounter...
pbx2
Has anyone dealt with any members from AutomaticWasher.org
I am curious to know if anyone has spoken with any...
anthony1717
48 inch Bertazoni Dual Fuel or MIELE Range and Combi Oven Steamer
I am putting my options of getting the range. I have...
hkwan
motor for bluestar hood
I recently purchased a floor model bluestar range and...
shelly_ok
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™