Look out Theres An SUV vacumn ....

bulldinkieMarch 15, 2006

It will get out of control suck up pets,jump on furniture,definitely kill everybody......Just thought Id warn you all.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bill_h

will it suck your wallet dry, and destroy the enviroment, like the real thing??? hahahahha

Bookmark   March 16, 2006 at 12:46AM
beaglebuddy

Yes, they are most evil and can attack families in econobox cars without warning.
Driven always by evil conservative types.
And jelousy and class envy is of course not an issue here.

Bookmark   March 16, 2006 at 12:13PM
bulldinkie

Could have fooled me.All you people talk about is SUVs,....not sucking my wallet dry.ha ha ha
Concentrate on other things once like war,the world issues.crime,
Im enjoying mine immensly....
hummmmmmthe vehicle that hit my hubbys truck was a van,the vehicle that hit my daughternlaw and left her lay was a Vw jetta,Most accidents I see arent SUVS..I dont have any problems you all say you have when I go away...Could it be YOU...........

Bookmark   March 16, 2006 at 12:38PM
bill_h

well you know i work 12 hr nite shifts and theres only certain websites we can get on the company p/c. you cant discuss politics or religion on this site, and the 1 or 2 answers about what oil to use in my 78 doodlebug gt. get boring.on the other hand the 70 to 80 answers on the evils of suvs, very entertaining! too bad we dont have a boating forum, man would i like to get the sailors wound up! i have a 26 ft formula, with twin v8s, sucks gas and serves no purpose, a hummer of the water! sail boaters dont shower. hahahahhahaha

Bookmark   March 16, 2006 at 6:37PM
johndeere

Ever notice the SUV debates get going when the gas prices go up?Good cheap intertainment I say.It got going again a few weeks ago when gas went up to $2.45 here locally.Today it went to $2.56 here locally.Should be very intertaining when the prices really jump during the summer travel season.

Bookmark   March 16, 2006 at 11:10PM
bill_h

i dont think you gonna see it much above 2.75 this summer, mabe a couple of spikes at 3.00, barring any major problems. i think most people have gotten used to the idea of 2.50 to 3.00 a gal.

Bookmark   March 17, 2006 at 12:32AM
johndeere

Barring any major problems?Whats the problems now?Except greed because they know they can get it.$2.75 is ridiculous so is $2.56 like it is now.So was $2.29 like it was most of the winter.Maybe im just cheap but Im glad I got rid of the gas gussler old truck last summer.My gas costs have went way down even with the high prices.But if it was $1.50 like it should be I would be happier.They go from one extrem to another.Winter heating fuel cost sky rocket.Now thats over so there back to there summer traveling SCAM!!!!!!!!!!But thats OK I have the right to complain.I do not drive a large barge anymore.

Bookmark   March 17, 2006 at 7:40PM
bill_h

ok j.d. you caught us, its a scam. all of us here are sitting around the office smoking rolled up hundred dollar bills, and picking out a new rolls, while laughing at you consumers.

Bookmark   March 17, 2006 at 8:57PM
johndeere

I can believe it LOL

Bookmark   March 18, 2006 at 9:57AM
More Discussions
Blown tire on a dying car........
Well, in my other post I talked about how my transmission...
catherinet
want to purchase new Car
Hi guys .i want to purchase new car but I am confused..need...
Bill Payday
Car
Need AWD Dodge Magnum RT
1stjfpintor
pump keeps stopping when trying to fill gas tank
Hi! Can someone give me a clue what might be suddenly...
twinklenose
Cost to replace a 99 Buick head Gasket
My grandson 99 Buick blew a head gasket after the thermostat...
iggie
Sponsored Products
Hummingbird Dark Set of Four Shades 3x6x5 (Clip-On)
$49.99 | Lamps Plus
Varaluz | Encaged Mini Pendant Light
$169.00 | YLighting
J&M Furniture Milan 5 Piece Platform Bedroom Set in Black Lacquer
Beyond Stores
Caskata Arbor Oval Rimmed Platter
$165.00 | FRONTGATE
Brown Oak Veneer Dining Table
Overstock.com
Rosy Mahogany 28 to 48-Inch Double Curtain Rod
$50.95 | Bellacor
Riverton Bath Bar by Hudson Valley Lighting