sway bar links

joe_mnMarch 2, 2011

ok its really a stabilizer bar. GM car. has spherical ball ends that are also tapered. took off nuts and cannot easily get tapered bolt out. try tapping from the side to pop out bolt end but no luck. maybe try heat? i do not have a tie rod tool and it would not fit into tight space anyway.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


    Bookmark   May 3, 2011 at 10:43AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
dump my buick rendezvous?
Do you know the Buick Rendezvous? Mine has been outstanding...
car alarm going off at odd times
We have a Hyundai that suddenly decided the entire...
Chickey Wingz
Need AWD Dodge Magnum RT
Power window goes down, but not up
The driver's side window on my 98 Chevy Venture would...
Cost to replace a 99 Buick head Gasket
My grandson 99 Buick blew a head gasket after the thermostat...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™