kfntaineMarch 11, 2007

What do I do if I've lost my registration certificate? can I get a duplicate? thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Sure. AAA has this service available, it's free to their members. (Or at least it's pretty cheap)

Otherwise states that use notory public services can also send in for replacement owners cards. Pa even has a website where we can renew our registrations, licenses etc. ourselves. I would expect other staes do this too.

    Bookmark   March 11, 2007 at 3:36AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Contact your local DMV

    Bookmark   March 12, 2007 at 4:13PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Nissan 350Z P1757
My car Nissan 350Z 2007 has an issue. Trouble codes...
Power window goes down, but not up
The driver's side window on my 98 Chevy Venture would...
Consumer reports
I can't find a Consumer Reports Used car buying guide....
dump my buick rendezvous?
Do you know the Buick Rendezvous? Mine has been outstanding...
Running rich?
01 Taurus, Vulcan motor.owned for 4 months. Ran ok...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™