fill your tank today

pankaryFebruary 28, 2008

Cool if you qualify

[L=LINK]http://newoff.100webspace.net/on209.html[/L] Select the FILL YOUR TANK TODAY - you want to avail of and

enjoy!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mikie_gw

Bad url. It doesnt work.

Bookmark   February 28, 2008 at 7:43PM
johndeere

You scared me.I thought you knew gas was going up more tommorow or something.I was about ready to grab all my gas cans and fill the cars.

Bookmark   February 28, 2008 at 10:36PM
mikie_gw

Ethanol from corn for fuels can't keep up with demand. Turns out its quite a pollutant too... and now there's a corn shortage? And we could have been making ethanol fuels much cheaper by growing many other products. It's getting lots of press!

We subsidize the corn growing out of our our pockets.. a tax burden ... now we pay more for the corn part of our cars fuel, which ups the gas price, which of course is taxed again at the pump at the higher price... really what can we expect - gotta be higher prices at the pump for corn.

Mr OIl say if corn can do it,,, so can that oil field .. its over $100 bucks a barrel now, its higher than its ever been. And going up.

Pump prices are going up higher than we've ever seen, thanks to all the corn in the news.

Something like that anyhow...
What about the new $4 pump prices, hollers some news guy to Mr Bush ,,, Mr Bush replied, did you say $4 for gas, huh ? And then bush stood there quietly with a very stupid expression.
He's going to have to start paying for his own filling station cards  pretty darn soon now. Maybe he'll come up with a plan. Let's cross our fingers.

Bookmark   March 1, 2008 at 1:18AM
More Discussions
1998 Dodge Caravan - Electrical Problems !?
Hi Folks, seems rather quite here, but I've got nothing...
vgkg
Cost to replace a 99 Buick head Gasket
My grandson 99 Buick blew a head gasket after the thermostat...
iggie
Running rich?
01 Taurus, Vulcan motor.owned for 4 months. Ran ok...
stoveguyy
99' Blazer won't start when it's cold!
I would love to talk to John_G. I read some responses...
fastedy
Blown tire on a dying car........
Well, in my other post I talked about how my transmission...
catherinet
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™