stucco questions: integrated color or paint? Acrylic or cement?
We need to make some decisions on stucco. The person we talked to speaks very little English, making it even harder to understand.
We read up on GW a bit. but cannot get a better picture
1. Is Acrylic is better than conventional cement Stucco in terms of durability and ease of maintenance?
2. Integrated stucco color or white stucco with paint, which is better?
3. For integrated color, does it have to be the stock color (La Habra) or can it be custom made. Is it more expensive? does the color match paint sample correctly usually?
4. We read about uneven color. Is it common for integrated color stucco, both acrylic and cement based?
5. We like smooth texture. does it show cracks and uneven color more easily compared to sandy texture? How about cracks? more easy too?
6. We think we heard from him that acrylic smooth finish only comes with White? only the sandy texture comes with integrated color. Is that right?