Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's

Connie KruDecember 23, 2006

I hope that all is well with all of our caregiver's past and present.

Hope you will check in so that we know how you are doing.

Always

Connie-past caregiver to her Mother-in-law.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
derryw

Hi Connie and all
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, too. Hope all is well up there in "snowland". Guess you're waiting for the butterflies! Hope you have a good holiday. Derry

Bookmark   December 24, 2006 at 5:26PM
heydeborah

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas an Happy Holidays to you all as well. I can't believe it but here in Northern Canada we have NO SNOW!!!! i'm not complaining though, it's really weird, what little we have or had is now gone! Al is holding his own but because of the damp weather he is in pain, but he saw the doctor a week ago so he is on new pain meds, dd is finding her first year of university easier than high school, ds is spending 5 days with us (he actually lives on the other side of town and a 10 minute car ride away! - lol), he was also one of lucky few to get one of those WII gaming systems, i well, what can i say, am always busy, just finished making cabbage rolls about a 1/2 hour ago, PB i've started reading a mystery series with Janis Harrison, another quick read! after supper we'll all be packed into the car to check out to see how the houses are lite up! then off to mid-nite mass. may you all be blessed on this special holiday! hugs to all of you! debbie

Bookmark   December 24, 2006 at 5:56PM
chelone

Hi Connie!

Hope all is well in your corner of the world. Things are perking along here. Mum is declining mentally and we've begun the tedious process of finding LTC for her. Wrenching, but the increasing load on me will quickly outstrip my ability to carry it.

Poignant season for me, as I'm aware it may well be the last one she spends surrounded by "her" stuff. :/

Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and happy, healthy, prosperous coming year.

Bookmark   December 25, 2006 at 7:43AM
More Discussions
how do i tell sil i am not taking her dm
MIL lived near us for years and years. She about drove...
caminnc
Just passing some info on.
Maybe this will help someone else. Took us a long time...
cathyid
Information on chair stairlifts
My husband is 90 and we are wanting to have our tub...
lucienalta
incessant throat clearing
Ok, I feel guilty even posting this, but I am desperate...
coolbeansw
Nutritious Meals for 86 year old
Greetings--DH and I just moved DH mom in with us as...
patty2430
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™