Sorry Hey Deb

gabby_49December 5, 2005

I didn't mean to assume you had rifs with your MIL, but I knew that you had many silent aggravation agression against her the way she treated Al. I am like you. I never spoke unkindly to my MIL but there were times I could have wrung her neck. I did however snap a couple times at the last but don't we always regret that after they are gone. Just human nature I guess.

On the other note, so glad to hear from you. Was talking to a guy at the bank, our loan officer the other day who goes ot Canada to fish. He has all sorts of pitures on the internet. He fishes for Pike I guess, anyway ithought of you. And oh by the way...arent we all tired,especially this time of year. I think it comes as we get older. I find it hard to even buy groceries,(altho I spend hours looking at every label) to see the crap we are eating. It just seems to get harder and harder , so don't think it is just you. And too, look what you handle girl, Al, the kids ,the home...you have a right to be tired. Go take that warm bubble bath and relax!!!!

Well I am off to go be with DH in the R.V. and spend most of the week. I will be busy runnign from store to store, buying gifts. Do have a Good Holiday and I will check back with you later...love hearing how life is in Canada....HUGS Gabby

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
heydeborah

Hi Gabby! I didn't take anything personally, i took it as a general statement! I KNEW that you didn't put it, to be mean!
Fishing is a big "thing" here, especially with our next door neighbour, but we are not fisherpeople(men?), but i remember Carley, when she was 3 or so, she wanted a fishing rod for her birthday, well, we found her a pink one, and we went up the highway, and used gummybears for bait! well we didn't catch anything, but i think if we did, it would go back, everyone still remembers that day! what a family!
Carley, was thrilled with the turkey, she wanted it cooked yesterday! that girl would eat turkey everyday, especially the gravey, she doesn't eat red meat, and has never eaten a McDonald's burger or only burger anywhere, she's always been that way!
Drive carefully out there, there were a ton of accidents on Saturday, just people being stupid!
Debbie

Bookmark   December 5, 2005 at 1:58PM
More Discussions
Information on chair stairlifts
My husband is 90 and we are wanting to have our tub...
lucienalta
Severe dementia in several weeks
This is my first post to Caregivers. I'm not comfortable...
Roodles123
Mom with dementia upset about move
Hi everyone, My 83 year old mother was diagnosed with...
netty_73
T'Day
I hope on this day you aren't doing all the prep for...
CA Kate
how do i tell sil i am not taking her dm
MIL lived near us for years and years. She about drove...
caminnc
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™