Merry Christmas to you all

imabestDecember 20, 2005

and may God bless each and everyone of you for the job you are doing....

My Mother is doing better but showing her age 99...

She is back to using her wheel chair and looking for things to do.

I can see her going downhill and it is very sad to watch.

She is on lots of news meds her gallbladder is in terrible shape but no surgery...found something wrong with her throid.

And they now have her on tropol for her heart.

We keep busy in the early am after her pills going to the potty every 5 mins...Guess that is good exercise for both of us.

Keep me and mom in yours prayers as this is taking a toll on me...

Hope Santa is good to each one of you...

I wish I had more time to spend with you all but I do come and read at least once a week.

My best wishes to you all love and hugs Imabest

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
derryw

So good to hear from you Kathy...I'm glad your Mom is doing as well as she is. A testimony to the good care you are giving her. Hope you are taking care of you, as well, though I know how hard that is to do. Blessings to all of you at Christmas. Shalom...Derry

Bookmark   December 20, 2005 at 1:20PM
gabby_49

Yes, Kathy, this is Gabby, wasn't on for so long due to technical diffculties, and then Abreeze gave me a link and sure enough i was on again. I thought about you and your Mother, and meant to write and ask if anyone had heard about you. So glad to see you peek in, even if only once a week . I know it is a 'tough road, belive me I do know, but you will feel so great in the end, that you gave your precious mother all the love and devotion. ^Think of you often and will hope that God gives you strenght, to carry on as you are,and keep your health up. Merry Christmas to you all and many HUGS....Gabby

Bookmark   December 20, 2005 at 7:01PM
SLCSue

To all my dear friends on this forum,
You are in my thoughts and prayers each day as you carry on the difficult task of care giving. Please give your special loved ones an extra hug and kiss. And know that I consider each of you a hero. God bless you and guide you through the New Year, and help you with whatever the future may bring.
Susan

Bookmark   December 21, 2005 at 9:36AM
More Discussions
Caretaker of a different sort...
Hi all, new to this forum, but not garden web. Reading...
brodyjames_gw
After 40 Years
40 years have passed, average age 81, and she is in...
mxyplx
Severe dementia in several weeks
This is my first post to Caregivers. I'm not comfortable...
Roodles123
how do i tell sil i am not taking her dm
MIL lived near us for years and years. She about drove...
caminnc
RX Relief Discount Card
I phoned the number on the card and the recorded greeting...
Grampy_Mark
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™