hi everyone!!!

heydeborahDecember 12, 2007

hi everyone, i miss you all. i still can't believe that i am now on the grieving forum. i have just come from dropping our daughter off at the university for her last exam and from visiting Al (the snow is so high and you can't see some of the monuments, but one of our son's friends works at the cemetary and i see that he took the time to make me a path. it has been a long terrible 9 months, as they say you don't know how much you love someone until they are gone, and it is true! we are not having Christmas here at our home, instead we are having a large meal on the 21st, and opening our gifts - the kids decided -- that they are to be wrapped in anything other than Christmas wrap. this we think and have all agreed that this will be best for us. on Christmas day we are going to the movies. i am still cleaning the house and changing things -- a month ago i got a new "big girl" bed! (not really i just got a new mattress set). the puppy is now i and is a huge 6 1/2 lbs and is loved by all especially when she goes to visit her human senior friends that she has made. i think of you all often, and see that there are alot of new names - so welcome, -- i can't tell you all how much you have helped me!

debbie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Connie Kru

Hi Deb
Glad to see you post.
Everything at our house is pretty much the same as it has been.
We enjoy the 4 grandkids alot.
I have been doing a lot of crafting. Using the rubberstamp colection that I built up when I could not leave the house much because of my mil and at that time rubberstamping was my sanity.
Merry Christmas to you and your children
Merry Christmas to all the others who use to visit this forum and to all the new people also.
Connie

Bookmark   December 13, 2007 at 1:27PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
agnespuffin

Well, good morning!! This was a nice surprise to see your posting. It's good to be able to keep up with you. I would love to see a picture of that great, big, huge, four legged fur ball. Post one if you have it.

I haven't done much reading lately. It's been a ho-hum time for the last couple of months. I am already looking for Springtime.

Take care!

Bookmark   December 15, 2007 at 10:55AM
More Discussions
New to caregivers forum...
Hi, folks... I have been a Gardenweb member for eons,...
junebug1961
Practical Christmas gifts
the elderly in our family have all the tee shirts,...
bossyvossy
Live In Caregiver having to give up bed for visiting family
I am a LIVE IN Caregiver for a senior with Alzheimer's....
mangomoon
Mom with dementia upset about move
Hi everyone, My 83 year old mother was diagnosed with...
netty_73
Caretaker of a different sort...
Hi all, new to this forum, but not garden web. Reading...
brodyjames_gw
Sponsored Products
Ingo 4-Light Flushmount by Philips Forecast Lighting
$258.00 | Lumens
Red Cedar Royal Highback Glider Chair
Fifthroom.com
Meadowlark Writing Desk
$2,399.00 | Horchow
Charles Grande Sofa in Black
$1,099.00 | LexMod
Turner Sectional - Cordova Picante Orange
Joybird Furniture