High arc faucet-do you hit your head?

VADawgFebruary 27, 2014

Ok another question- I love the Moen Weymouth faucet, which is pretty high arc. When you bend over to wash your face in the bowl of the sink, do you bump your head or forehead? I could easily see this happening but if not, I love the look of this faucet. Has this happened to anyone with a high arc faucet? Any other issues with high arcs? Thanks in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Babka NorCal 9b

Yes...I happened to me. But it really would depend on its location given the various configurations of sinks. If it is far enough back from where you bend over to wash your face, it might or might not bang you in the noggin. I suggest you make a cardboard mock up and bend over it to see if it would be a problem for you.

-Babka

Bookmark   February 27, 2014 at 2:02PM
Linelle

I stayed in a place for three weeks that had that very situation. I had to move the arc off to one side when I leaned in to wash my face or I would have taken one between the eyes.

Bookmark   February 27, 2014 at 7:43PM
VADawg

Thanks, everyone. I went with the Delta Cassidy high arc but it's really not that high, especially compared to some of the other ones. I guess we shall see... Thanks!

Bookmark   February 28, 2014 at 10:07PM
More Discussions
Polished vs Unpolished tile for bath
We are redoing our master bath with a grey 12x24 porcelain...
btnik
Tub swinging glass door
Does anyone have a glass door on their tub hinged at...
aliris19
Can you offer links to online Tile Retailers?
Just wanted to get a start at looking at tile. Anyone...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Do I really need a steam shower?
We are in the process of finalizing plans for redoing...
attygirl
Do offset sinks make you crazy?
in our new house build, I am thinking of doing an offset...
zorroslw1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™