New and in awe of the feedback provided here!

pay_it_forwardJanuary 29, 2012

Greetings All!

How exciting it is to find this forum! Reading through several posts, I am beyond impressed by the time and care taken by members to help others. I hope that I am also able to contribute meaningful thoughts and ideas along the way.

Our family has been involved in the home building journey for about three years now. This is our first experience with building and oh what a process/learning curve it has been! Our current plan is vastly different from our original one. Needless to say, we have learned a lot about ourselves and the needs and wishes we are trying to accommodate.

I'm hoping to post our current plan and more detailed information about our project soon. How wonderful it would be to receive feedback from you talented folks!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bevangel_i_h8_h0uzz

Welcome! If you've been involved in home building for three years, you probably have tons of hard-earned insights to share. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Bookmark   January 30, 2012 at 9:58AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pay_it_forward

Thanks for the welcome, Bevangel! I have enjoyed and learned from reading your detailed responses. How thoughtful of you to take the time to help so many others!

Bookmark   February 2, 2012 at 10:09PM
More Discussions
Leaking roof due to antique bricks?
Good morning! We are having a problem with our new...
cvazqu
Clearing land - Forestry mulching
We bought our land and are anxious to get it cleared...
cricket5050
Need feedback on framing layout for a basement.
I'm in the process of finalizing a plan for the basement...
julianpowers
The movers are scheduled, now what to do?
We called our movers and they will be here on the 16th....
aimless07
Home security systems
Hi, I am looking for a security system. Can someone...
abick2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™