help ID cast iron pan/skillets

gg492November 29, 2010

Need help to ID two cast iron pans. First, measures 6 1/2", a large #3 stamped on bottom and a #4 stamped on base of handle. No other marks. Second, measures 9 3/4", "9 inch skillet" stamped bottom of pan as well as letter "H", which is also stamped on underside of handle. Can anyone help ID. Thanks.gg492

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


    Bookmark   November 29, 2010 at 9:02AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Will post photos soon.

    Bookmark   November 29, 2010 at 10:06AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
name on vase
Have any one seen this name before on a small vase,...
Ruby cut to clear bowl set - help with identification
A while ago I bought this set of four ruby glass bowls...
Name on artwork
I just got this photo today, have you ever hear of...
Trying to ID style of decoration on this 19th century table
This table (called a "plant stand" by the...
Need help identifying blue bowl
Does anyone recognize this maker's mark? It is on the...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™