Derry...sending you a hello!!

nora8August 11, 2005

Hello Derry, Haven't seen you on in awhile. Hope all is well with you. How are your violets??? Lost mine...just don't have that special place to grow them in my home. Whenever I see one I think of you and your dear Mom. All is going just o.k. with us....I know you know what we are going thur. Will you get to see your sister this summer? Wished I could come to Virginia Beach again and sit on the beach and do nothing!!!! God Bless. Nora

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
derryw

Hello Nora....I am still here. I do know what you are experiencing, at least to some extent. It is an uneven road, and I am sure hardest for your Dad. I still have of the 3 violets, and also the others. They do best in winter because of the trees in leaf in the summer...not enough light. Yours were especially vigorous , and are doing well. I am sorry your place doesn't have the light.
Come on to Virginia beach...you deserve a break. I'll meet you there! :) Con cariño, Derry

Bookmark   August 11, 2005 at 2:18PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nora8

Good to hear from you. Yes it is the hardest for my dear sweet Dad. He has not been feeling well...the heat and his blood pressure has been low...it is usually high...taking him for doctors visit and try to get him doing better. He is staying in out of this heat. Glad to hear your violets are doing well. I would love to come out for a visit....wouldn't it be nice if we could spend sometime on the beach....something to think about and maybe plan for next summer!!! Again good to hear from you. Nora

Bookmark   August 12, 2005 at 1:03AM
More Discussions
After 40 Years
40 years have passed, average age 81, and she is in...
mxyplx
Mother-in-law ideas
My mother-in law will be moving in with us in 2 weeks....
lindykoeller
Any Long Term Caregivers?
Hi, I would like to chat with caregivers of those with...
Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
T'Day
I hope on this day you aren't doing all the prep for...
CA Kate
Nutritious Meals for 86 year old
Greetings--DH and I just moved DH mom in with us as...
patty2430
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™