Identify Glassware Make or Patten.

slinkeeyOctober 10, 2012


I have spent a long time trying to identify this glassware..

I have had it for awhile and I am just not sure what the official make or pattern is called.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It's pressed glass, likely of the 1940's to 50's.
Send that picture to

    Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 11:28PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help identifying Bowl
I have had this Bowl for some time, i can't seem to...
Wanted: Blue Bonnet Margarine Vintage Dolls
I've been collecting the Blue Bonnet Margarine promotional...
walnut panel
Hi Everyone, I bought this 30" piece at an auction...
Japanese Floral Calendar Plate Collection by Hamilton
I was given a set of 12 Japanese Chokin plates by a...
help identifying antique table
I found this table at an estate sale for 45 dollars....
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™