Glitter....

lasershowJuly 30, 2005

Hi Linda,

Haven't seen much of you lately on the board -- how are things with you? How is your DM adjusting to the nursing home? I seem to recall you and your husband had a trip coming up sometime in the summer. I hope you are at peace with the decision to place your mother, and that things are going well for her and for you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
heydeborah

Linda I've been wondering about you too! the 8th is so near, -- if everyone doesn't know or are new here, we are going to meet! (she's coming to my city). i haven't seen her cousin at work, because this past week, -- yes another accident, i was bitten by wasps! all over my other leg around the ankle, it's quite swollen, it could only happen to me! so i've been staying indoor! hope she enjoys the heat - 98 out today! sure hope she likes me and i'm not that disappointing! enjoy your evening, and keep cool if it's hot where you are! debbie

Bookmark   August 1, 2005 at 6:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mimi427

Oh Debbie!!! Wasps!! I have such a fear of bees and wasps...you poor thing...it seems you just start to heal and something else happens...I hope you are not too uncomfortable.
I was also thinking about Linda...haven't seen her on here in a while...I hope she's doing okay.
Debbie, how could she not like you? You are such a dear, sweet, loving, caring soul...she'll adore you, I'm sure of it. Now, go and take care of yourself!!! I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight about wasps swarming me....YUCK!!! : )
Be well and take care,
Mimi

Bookmark   August 1, 2005 at 10:47PM
More Discussions
Need some good thoughts
I have been at the KT for many years,and think that...
sandiefl
Any suggestions for boosting energy?
My 90 year old mom is still pretty sharp but she is...
patrice607
Caretaker of a different sort...
Hi all, new to this forum, but not garden web. Reading...
brodyjames_gw
Any Long Term Caregivers?
Hi, I would like to chat with caregivers of those with...
Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
Practical Christmas gifts
the elderly in our family have all the tee shirts,...
bossyvossy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™