Any guesses as to what these silverware initials are?

justlindaOctober 2, 2010

Olde English initials are so hard to figure out. Here's a couple of different shots of the same piece. Have looked up RB&R; HB&H; BB&B...well I haven't hit the jackpot yet. Any ideas as to what the initials are? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It doesn't much matter....what you have are "pseudo hall marks"...marks imitating real silver markings.

Here is a link that might be useful: pseudo hallmarks

    Bookmark   October 2, 2010 at 10:31PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Fori is not pleased

Could it be a G? (GB&G?)

    Bookmark   October 3, 2010 at 3:57PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with age and materials of chair
I just purchased this chair, used, with the idea of...
Antimassacars and tablecloth
I found a cache of embroidered and lace furniture accessories...
Antique/Retro Fridge Loud Vibration noise
My retro 1946 Frigidaire fridge started making very...
Tina Jansen
camelback sofa
Hello there - could anyone help me to identify the...
Age of this brass "hog scraper" candle holder?
Any idea on the age of this brass "hog scraper"...
Sponsored Products
Godinger Beaded Edge Dinner Plate Holder - 8453
$91.99 | Hayneedle
Godinger Dublin Footed Cake Dome Plate - 25763
$41.70 | Hayneedle
Godinger Hanover Copper Cocktail Napkin Holder - 96691
$12.50 | Hayneedle
Godinger Hammered Rectangle Tray - 20 X 14 - 91721
$51.48 | Hayneedle
Oneida Fine Flatware Satin Garnet - Set of 65 - T245065C
$179.99 | Hayneedle
Summer Hill Serving Buffet - Cotton - 987670
Godinger K.l. 10pc Crystal Punch Bowl Set - 3040
$359.00 | Hayneedle
GG Collection 20 Piece Twisted Metal Flatware Set
Classic Hostess
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™