Anyone here a Jeff Dunham fan?

lindajewellJune 27, 2008

I am hoping one of you can help me find a DVD of Jeff Dunham that has "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" on it. I told my brother about it and he really would like to see it. He would get a big kick out of it, but since his nursing home does not have WiFi I can't get online with my laptop. However I can play a DVD. I am not familiar enough with Jeff Dunham's work to know if there is a DVD or not.

Thanks for any help ya'll can give.

Linda J

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sirens

I love Walter! LOL

If you go to eBay, just search for it and you'll get some results...this has it:

Bookmark   June 28, 2008 at 10:55PM
lindajewell

Thanks sirens!!! I happen to go to our local Best Buy yesterday and while there mentioned to the young man that was helping me I was looking for this. He is a huge fan and directed me to this video plus another one. I watched Insanity last night and am really hooked. For all of us that are caregivers I can say this....... Watch this guy! I have not laughed so much for so long....it felt good! If you don't like him, then find a comic you do like and laugh away, it is good for the soul!!!!!

Linda J

Bookmark   June 29, 2008 at 7:42AM
sirens

I simply adore Walter! Cute!
I saw him in person one time...did you know Walter is based on a real person?

Bookmark   June 29, 2008 at 9:50PM
lindajewell

No I did not know Walter is based on a real person. I just recently became a fan. Love all of them, but yes, have to admit that the skit with Walter is a hoot!

Bookmark   June 30, 2008 at 6:40AM
sissyfran

I'm so glad you found it! My husband and daughter love this guy. She can do the entire Achmed routine. She's not yet a teenager but better to hear it and learn it with us than otherwise. I have laughed so hard watching his routines. Jose Jalapeno on a stick is pretty good too as is Peanut. Walter reminds me of someone I know!! Glad your brother can enjoy it. Laughter is the best medicine.

Bookmark   June 30, 2008 at 3:21PM
jessyf

Linda J, meet 'youtube'. Have at it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeff Dunham on Youtube

Bookmark   July 10, 2008 at 8:54AM
More Discussions
how do i tell sil i am not taking her dm
MIL lived near us for years and years. She about drove...
caminnc
Any Long Term Caregivers?
Hi, I would like to chat with caregivers of those with...
Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
Need some good thoughts
I have been at the KT for many years,and think that...
sandiefl
After 40 Years
40 years have passed, average age 81, and she is in...
mxyplx
Medicare & Lidocaine Patches
My 90 y.o. mom has been using Lidocaine patches for...
patrice607
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™