Hello everyone I've been out of touch for a while

chattypatty_79June 19, 2005

Just wanted everyone to know that I was still around,I've been out of comission for a while, have had four strokes since Sept. Now I am having seizures, they are sending me to Wake Forest hospital pretty soon now, and I really don't want to be away from my family. On top of that I fell and cracked my elbow. Wow it gets interesting around here. I hope this finds everyone and their families in the best of health........my Prayers and regards to all Chatty Patty

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
derryw

Hi Patty...it has been a while. Sounds like you have been far too busy being sick. Seizures are not that uncommon after a stroke. I hope they can get them under control, so you won't have to be at Wake Forest too long. Good Luck! with all that. Don't be such a stranger! DW

Bookmark   June 20, 2005 at 11:15AM
katclaws_mo

Oh my, CP, you've really been having a time of it.
I'll be keeping you in Special Thoughts & prayers. I hope you will be doing better very, very soon.

Blessings, katclaws

Bookmark   June 21, 2005 at 6:46PM
abreeze

Hi Patty... No wonder you've been off the forum for a while! Sorry you've been going through so much--a broken elbow isn't any fun, either! :) I pray it heals well and you make a wonderful recovery from your strokes and seizures. God bless you. ~breezy

Bookmark   June 22, 2005 at 4:29PM
heydeborah

Hi patty! how are you feeling now, i was wondering what happened to you too. is lake forest hospital far away from your home? will you be there long? i'll be thing about you you have been through alot. debbie

Bookmark   June 23, 2005 at 11:29AM
More Discussions
Missing
It was on the kitchen sink last night right after dinner...
mxyplx
Any Long Term Caregivers?
Hi, I would like to chat with caregivers of those with...
Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
T'Day
I hope on this day you aren't doing all the prep for...
CA Kate
RX Relief Discount Card
I phoned the number on the card and the recorded greeting...
Grampy_Mark
Do you ever have a day that just goes well?
Today was one of those days. I was at mom's to get...
junebug1961
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™