Pearl...

Patti541May 6, 2005

Just wondering...how is everything going with your Mom in the care home?? How are you feeling?? Hope everything is going well....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Pearl53

Patti, I'm just going from day to day. Trying to do the best I can. I don't ever seem to feel well anymore. Today I went to see Mother. They had a Mother's Day tea at 3:00 this afternoon. When I got there they had Mother looking real pretty, they put corsages on all the mothers. Mother was in good spirits, hugged the girl who put her corsage on. She told her thank you, thank you, thank you.

The lady who had the most children got a special gift. This particular lady had ten children. But I noticed none of them were there with her. I guess I'm being too judgemental and I don't know the circumstances but it looks to me like at least one of them could have come.

We had a perfect day here weather wise, just beautiful.

Pearl

Bookmark   May 7, 2005 at 7:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Patti541

Pearl, just take care of yourself. Perhaps this is the natural progression of things, your life has changed and you are trying to adjust, physically and mentally. I hope things start to get better for you...

Bookmark   May 9, 2005 at 1:12AM
More Discussions
Caretaker of a different sort...
Hi all, new to this forum, but not garden web. Reading...
brodyjames_gw
Medicare and Fully Electric Hospital Beds
I have a prescription from my mom's doctor for a fully...
patrice607
trouble getting in and out of bed
My 90 year old 4'10" arthritic Mom is getting...
patrice607
T'Day
I hope on this day you aren't doing all the prep for...
CA Kate
Lack of Social Graces
My Mother with middle stages Dementia has developed...
hoovergal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™