Wrong paint?? Input Please...

oneraeFebruary 15, 2012

We have chosen umbria savera travertine for floors and shower walls and Diano Real marble countertops. A Sonoma Dry Creek blend backsplash. White sinks and tub. The vanity is painted S/W Navajo White and I was planning on Navajo White walls and woodwork...just a very neutral palate. Now I am afraid the paint color is wrong for the stone and I am not good with paint colors. I would appreciate any thoughts on this combination. Thanks very much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hello8

Please post a picture. It sounds like you need some color. Can you pull out some color from your stone and paint it on your walls in a bolder way? Do you have small samples of your materials that you can take to a local paint store? They may be able to help you. Plus, the Benjamin Moore web site has a section where you can pick a bathroom and play around with different color options. Good luck!

Bookmark   February 16, 2012 at 3:12AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lynneblack

If you have an iphone or android, you can download a color capture app from Benjamin Moore, take a picture of your counter, or vanity and you can see matching or complimentary colors, it's pretty cool

Here is a link that might be useful: Color Capture App

Bookmark   February 16, 2012 at 11:47AM
More Discussions
help choosing modern recessed lighting.
Oh my goodness this seems to be the hardest part of...
Edie Nicosia
design help- white quartz countertops on vanity?
we are building a home & I am struggling with design...
misschris15
Master Bath Remodel...Floorplan help!
Hello all, I am in the planning stages of a master...
fst96se
Nervous about going curbless, need to decide this week. Issues, cons?
To be quite frank, we'd be doing this for looks only....
happyallison
Help choosing a vanity top?
I am trying to choose a vanity tops for my renovated...
singers11
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™