walkabout1935October 15, 2011

Can somone please tell me the term for the stiching on this item. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The total size f this item is approx 44 x43 inches. The small squares, of which there are four, are approx. 4 x 4 inches.

    Bookmark   October 15, 2011 at 1:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It's called chicken scratch....or gingham cross stitch.
Linda c

    Bookmark   October 15, 2011 at 2:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It is also a form of counted cross stitch but at the moment I can't remember the name of the actual stitch. It's something star.

    Bookmark   October 16, 2011 at 7:07AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help identifying Bowl
I have had this Bowl for some time, i can't seem to...
name on vase
Have any one seen this name before on a small vase,...
Copper bowls
Can anyone provide any info relating to these copper...
Cassie- LeBlanc
Haviland France Limoge Covered Veg. Bowl
I have a lovely Haviland veggie bowl here but I can't...
Can anyone identify this nightstand?
This nightstand was my grandmas and was given to me...
Michael Potter
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™