Hello! - It was hard to read here

gatsbylandMay 9, 2005

Hello everyone,

My husband and I have decided we need some kind of internet at home. We do so much bill paying and banking on-line and are SO busy we agreed to go with an inexpensive connection. I wanted to check on everyone.

I have to admit, it was very difficult to read most of your posts. John and I have really made strides in moving on from caregiving. We feel our lives are returning to normal and have been able to embrace life again. To read and then remember what you all are going through is difficult. It certainly took me back.

You are all doing an indescribable job. You all deserve so much. People who have never done this really do not understand. My heart goes out to you all and you remain in my prayers. You deserve to hear every day of your life, many times a day that you are wonderful, self-less people. Perhaps that's my role here now - to stop by and make sure you all "hear" the appreciation you deserve. God Bless you all.

With Much Love, Respect and Understanding,

Tina

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fairegold

Thank you, Tina... those are the nicest words to my ears this morning!

It's a lovely day, and i have some challenges today, but I certainly appreciate YOU!

Thnak you,
Helene

Bookmark   May 9, 2005 at 11:33AM
gabby_49

I agree....and it is so appreciated Tina, to know others understand, no one knows unless they do it daily, year after year, but one thing we can all say that have done it or are doing it, is that ,we provide ,love care, and most important....ourselves to loved ones until they pass on. Thank you Tina....for the kind words...my MIL paases on Feb 8th....but I never regreted the care...now that I look back. I didn't want it, however, but God seen me through it to the end, what a wonderful caring individual he is ....Gabby

Bookmark   May 9, 2005 at 5:04PM
Glitter53

Thank you so very much, Tina...your words brought tears to my eyes...we know...that you know...
Bless you, Sweetie, for caring enough to stop by...
Linda

Bookmark   May 9, 2005 at 5:39PM
derryw

Tina....so good to hear from you. I am glad to hear that the changes have been good for you all. Your family has proven itself up for all challenges. Life is good, in all its permutations. Thanx for stopping in. Derry

Bookmark   May 9, 2005 at 6:46PM
nora8

Hello Tina, So good to see your post. Good to hear that things are going well for you and family. How are your sweet boys??? Bless you for your kind words....you most certainly know about this caregiving journey...are things going well with John,you and his family? You had to go thur some really stressful times with his sister...can't help but remember the Christmas present of the blouse with all the buttons....we have to forget and forgive...you always inspired me Lady. Welcome back....we certainly need you here...God Bless, Nora

Bookmark   May 10, 2005 at 9:00AM
abreeze

Hi Tina... What a joy to hear from you! I thought about your boys, too. Are they both in school this year? I imagine you're looking forward to summer and having a great time together. I pray your dad is still doing well and John has settled into his new position. It's always difficult to adjust to change! :) God bless you and your loved ones. ~breezy

Bookmark   May 10, 2005 at 9:40AM
More Discussions
Do you ever have a day that just goes well?
Today was one of those days. I was at mom's to get...
junebug1961
trouble getting in and out of bed
My 90 year old 4'10" arthritic Mom is getting...
patrice607
Practical Christmas gifts
the elderly in our family have all the tee shirts,...
bossyvossy
Any Long Term Caregivers?
Hi, I would like to chat with caregivers of those with...
Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
Information on chair stairlifts
My husband is 90 and we are wanting to have our tub...
lucienalta
Sponsored Products
24-Pocket Chevron Over-The-Door Shoe Organizer
$19.99 | zulily
Glistening Ridge Rug 9' x 12' - SILVER
$3,299.00 | Horchow
Dog Bone Color Edge Navy Blue 1 Ft. 8 In. x 2 Ft. 8 In. Rug
$69.00 | Bellacor
Monticeto Rest Collection Dreamax Memory Foam Pillow - IDF-DM-661
$314.94 | Hayneedle
Outdoor Chaise
$269.99 | Dot & Bo